Monday, December 5, 2011

Our Christmas Home

Its our very first Christmas together as husband and wife, and we are so excited to embrace the season! Trevor and I both LOVE Christmas time. In fact, its both of our favorite holiday/ time of year. We enjoy putting up the decorations, going to Naples to look at the Christmas lights, picking out a BIG real tree that will barely fit in our living room, picking out a personalized ornament in Downtown Disney, watching Elf over and over and over, and of course our nightly hot chocolate treat. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but I just fall in love with this holiday more and more every year. Kost 103.5 is on my radio non stop, seriously you can catch me on my daily commute to South Coat Plaza rockin out in my car to "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas!

This Christmas I feel so blessed to share the season with my amazing husband who I love more than anything. Not to get all gushy, but Trevor has made my dreams come true. You know that song "All I want for Christmas is you"? Yes, I know its cheesy, but when this song came out I was in the 4th grade, and me being the hopeless romantic I was, would dream about having a husband one day to spend Christmas with. Well I guess it only took 19 years for Santa to bring me what I really wanted, but he was well worth the wait!

I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and may Santa bring you the love you have always wanted.

Festive Dining Room

Jingle Bell Napkin Holders, Reindeer Place Cards, & Candy Cane Napkins. The Silver Chargers bring just enough sparkle!
Snow Currant Potpurri from Pottery Barn makes the house smell like the holidays.
Bar Decor
A Fur Stole and a Santa Hat Wine Decor
Cozy Dining Room! Perfect to cuddle and watch Christmas Movies
Oh Christmas Tree!!!
Cheerful Throw Pillows
Garland for the Staircase. Merry Christmas sign from Etsy!
Family Photo at our Christmas Party in 2009.
Poinsettas, Mini Christmas Trees, Santa Candles, and Pomegranate Fragrance Diffuser dress up our ledges.
Entry Way
Santa, we have been good this year! Fill our Stockings with lots of goodies :)
Rockinghorse Candle
Our Star Christmas Card holder! This will be filled with sweet cards from our amazing friends by the end of the season.
A photo of Trevor and I during our "Snow day" in Oregon.
Christmas Cookies Anyone?
Filled up my vase with unused ornaments. My Twig Reindeer might be one of my favorite Christmas finds.
Fresh Pinecones make the house smell soooo good
Hot chocolate???
Santa Garland. Ally gave this to me when I decorated my very first home for Christmastime.
Santa Door Holder.
Joy Blocks
A little mistletoe for us Newlyweds .

Tis the reason for the season.



1 comment:

  1. Loooove all your decor as usual!! Your house always has the best decorations! I want to build my collection so much faster because Christmas time is my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete