Monday, December 26, 2011

The Best Presents come in small packages


Christmas Eve Morning we got a BFP!!! (Big Fat Positive) Talk about the best Christmas gift ever! I had just visited Danielle & lil baby Gia, and it was getting close to that time of the month. Since we have been trying I had gotten 4 negative results, so I was a little discouraged to say the least. Danielle asked me if I was going to take one, and I told her I really didn't feel like it, because I didn't want to be sad. She began to tell me thats how she felt right before she tested positive for Gia and that I should take one. So on Monday the 19th I took a test, just to get a negative result. I was bummed again! So on Saturday the 24th I still hadn't gotten my period which made me hopeful. So when I woke up at 6:30 am (natural body clock) I took a test. Trevor was fast asleep, but I figured if it came out positive I could do something cute and put a Daddy present in his stocking. So I took the test, and couldn't believe my eyes. There staring at me was a big fat PREGNANT! I was shaking from the excitement. I couldn't control my happiness so I ran downstairs got a tiny little bow, and woke Trevor up. "Babe wake up, you have an early present"He was so happy! It was the best Christmas present we could have ever asked for!

Well if you know me I am awful at keeping secrets!!! I text a photo of my BFP test to my best friends. (aka. Crystal, Danielle, Julie, Katie, and Melissa) So they were the first to know after Trevor. I didnt want to tell our family, since we were going to se them for the holiday festivities, we thought it would be great to surprise them for the Holiday! I ran to Nordstrom (on my day off) and scowered the baby department looking for anything that says I love my Grandparents. No luck, so off to Target I went. They had some cute neutral onsies that said I love my Grandma, so I wrapped them up and we surprised each of the Grandparents to be! First was Clark and Sandy at Christmas Eve brunch. All of Trevor's brothers & sisters were there too, which was really fun! The trouble was to keep everybody quiet before we went to my mother in laws house for Christmas eve dinner. Everybody was Mums the word, and Pam (who you see below) was full of tears of joy! Last but definitely not least was my family on Christmas morning. I talk to my family all the time, so it was crazy hard to keep it a secret especially from my Mom. (Even though it was only 24 hours.) When she opened it, she was like what is this??? Her and my Dad instantly started crying. The rest of the family was so happy! It was such a special day that day too, because my baby niece Gianna got engaged to her long time love Matt. God truly is amazing! I am so blessed to have such a great family! Baby Bruner is going to have lots of Grandmas and Grandpas, cousins, aunties, and uncles who will love them very much!


Proud Parents to be with our Itty Bitty Present on Christmas Eve

Grammy & Grandpa Box got onsies for Christmas at our family breakfast

"I love hugs from Grandma"

Grandma Pam happy with excitement!

"Grandma's Little Heartbreaker"

Mama to be!!!!!

1 comment: