Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Christmas Cookie Party 2011


This year I hosted a cookie party with all the girls in my family, and my closest girl friends. I am so blessed to have some pretty amazing ladies in my life. We had an intimate afternoon, eating goodies, decorating cookies, and taking photos with the holiday photo props! This was one of my favorite parties I've ever hosted. It was relaxing, and so fun to see everybody's cookie creations. We played a version of hot potato and Julie won the big prize! (Elf on the shelf, weeee!) This is a tradition we will definitely have to continue, for seasons to come.


Christmas Cookie Party Spread

Gingerbread house to go boxes

Cookie for Santa stickers <3 Love etsy
Ho Ho Ho Straws
Gingerbread Cookie Treats

Goodie Table
Trevor and I made this Gingerbread house to use as the centerpiece.
Gingerbread Cake & Mini cookie men
Gingerbread Cookie Cutters as Favors. The favor tags courtesy of etsy <3
Jo Jo cookies from Trader Joes. The Double chocolate fudge are my fave
peppermint bark
Red Velvet Flavored Cake pops

Gingerbread Face cupcakes
Merry Christmas Banner
Keep Calm and Eat Cookies! Free printable= easy decor
Holiday Photo Booth
Me & Jessie

Gianna & Caitlin

Jenna as Saint Nick

Hot Cocoa Bar!!!
Gingerbread Marshmalows
Goodies for your cocoa
Get your hot chocolate
I tied mini candy canes to my white mugs. #pinterst love
The invites
Lets get baking
Decorating Station
Get your frost on.
Cookie collage
Julie the christmas word master

Elf on the shelf <3
Thanks for coming <3



No comments:

Post a Comment