Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift Giving Greatness

With Christmas fast approaching, I thought I would give my blog followers a little help in the gift giving department. With working in retail for the past 7 years, I have seen it all. Oprah's favorite things anyone?? With that said here are 10 CLASSIC gifts that will never go out of style.
TOMS! You pretty much have to be living under a rock to not know that Toms are just the best shoes/. They are comfortable, stylish, and charitable! (For every pair you buy, one goes to a child in need). For men, women, teens, and babies! My favorite are these new laceless ones.

Pomegrante Scent Collection from Pottery Barn. The Diffuser scents are so beautiful and smell just as lovely.

NFL glassware from Pottery Barn. Personalize the sports lovers Beer Mug! Or Popcorn Dish!

Barefoot Dreams Blanket! They are a little pricey, but I promise they are the coziest blankets around! They also have baby blankets, and robes.

Williams & Sonoma Hot Cocoa Set! Chocolate Shavings & Marshmallows! Comes in 3 flavors (peppermint, chocolate, and salted caramel NEW!)

Golf Club Beer Openers for the Golf Lover. (Dad, Husband, Father in law, Boss, the list goes on) $65
Jo Malone Pomegrante Noir Gift Set. Seriously every time I wear this scent I get stopped by people with tons of compliments. Easy & Luxe!
Chanel Nail Polish! My absolute favorite brand of Polish. I treat my girlfirends every year with these goodies! This year's holiday color "Graphite" is perfect for the "Chic" girl on your list.
Ugg Slippers! Okay, I have like three colors of these, and Trevor owns two! They are so cozy, and they have rubber sole so you can wear outside as well! These unizex slippers are TDF! (to die for)


A calendar! Everybody wants to stay organized for the upcoming year. Great for an office gift. Love this Vintage Barbie one I found at Z Gallerie.



No comments:

Post a Comment