Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas & Cocktails 2010

Every year since i was a little girl I have hosted a Christmas Party. I was very lucky when I was little, that my parents would give into my hostess passion, and let me host a get together for my friends to celebrate the holidays. It went from Gingerbread house making in elementary school, to coed parties in highschool (always a few crashers), and when I moved out and got my own place I have moved on to Christmas & Cocktails. Everybody loves a good ole' fashioned Holiday Coktail party, right!? For those of you hosting your own cocktail party this holiday season, here are some photos from last year's Cocktail Party. Hopefully it will inspire you with a few ideas!
CHEERS to you and yours!



Trevor & I wore matching Holiday Metallics.

Lets get Blitzed like Blitzen

Snowman & Rudolph Cupcakes from Great Dane Bakery in Los Al

Red Wine Goblets & Red Martni Glasses Brighten up Your Holiday Spread

We served Pomegranate Martnis & Champagne Mixers

Trader Joes Goodies! Gingerbread Men, Holiday Cookies, Peanut Brittle, & Caramel Corn

Our Uncle Perry brought these delicous 'Present" parfaits

Our Cocktail Invitations were custom created at Papyrus

Peppermint Whoopie Pies & Gingerbread Cake

Cheers from the Hostess! *Don't forget to dress up your space with fresh Poinsettia flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment