Thursday, November 10, 2011

Give Thanks


Thanksgiving. A day to give thanks to the Lord for our blessings. God can be so good. I thank God so much for what he has given me. This year he blessed Trevor and I as we became husband and wife. YAY!

This holiday has always been a special time for us, because this is when we fell in love. Three years ago, I woke up in Trevors arms for the first time on Thanksgiving morning. We were living in Oregon at the time, and had no family to visit us, no big turkey dinner planned. However, that Thanksgiving will always be the most memorable for me, the one I am most thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Bruner household to yours! With that I give you our home: Thanksgiving style!


Table Setting all ready for a Thanksgiving feast.


Keep Calm and Gobble on!
Harvest Dining Room
Critter Candles
Fall Entry Table

Trainstation Thanksgiving Printable & Acorn Candles
Fall Throw Pillows
Leaf Garland on the Banister



Our new scarecrows! A gift from my Mom & Dad. They say it looks like me & trevor. haha

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute!!! Your house always is decorated beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete