Monday, November 7, 2011

Danielle's Little Pumpkin


Little Baby Gianna Kathleen Burns is almost here!!! To celebrate we showered the gorgeous Mama to be with a Pumpkin/ Fall harvest themed baby shower! (Which is Danielle's favorite time of year). It was such a beautiful day, and I am so happy Danielle was showered with so many amazing gifts as she embarks on her journey into motherhood. She is one of my best friends in the whole world, with the biggest heart. She is going to be the most stylish Mama on the block. Gianna is due to arrive December 25th, 2011. We all can't wait to meet our new baby niece.


The Hosts (and Aunties) with the Mama to be. (minus Crystal who was home resting with her baby bump, Carsyn. Soon to come this February!)

Candy Apple Favors from Crystal & I. I got these adorable tags from Etsy, and tied them with orange polka dot ribbon.

Danielle is absolutely glowing with her baby bump.

Holding baby Gianna.

Pumpkins & Birdies.

Danielle's Maternity photos

Dani's baby bump journey. (Pics from her adorable blog. "Our Sweet Life")


Julie the Game GURU!

Adorable invites from Katie Mandalia

The GORGEOUS cake from Melissa Wagner

Decor love.

Centerpieces from Paula. (The Nana to be!)

1 comment:

  1. oh em gee. Thank you, Thank you, and then thank you some more. This meant so much and made me cry from happiness. I'm beyond happy. This made my day and my my week and my month. Thank you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete