Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haunted Bruner Estate


Well its no secret that I love to decorate, and when the holidays come around I become obsessed! I have always gone all out for Christmas, and Fall, but decided I needed to boost my halloween decor this season. Trevor loves Halloween time! He is a madman with a pumpkin carver, and always decks our house out with man made spider webs. So this year, with a little help from Pottery Barn, Pinterst, and Home Goods our house has become the Haunted Bruner Estate. We also are hosting a Haunted Family Dinner on the 15th! It should be a "wicked" good time! Bwahahahahahaha



I picked up this Vintage Frame from Pottery Barn During their Frame sale. The printable I downloaded for Free from Pinterst... and the Adorable Wine Bottle Jack o Lantern I found on Pinterst. I showed Trevor the picture, and he has made over 10 of these adorable bottles. We are thinking about giving them away as favors for our Halloween Haunted Family Dinner.
When I saw this Haunted House Candle Holder on Potterybarn.com, I about died! An adorable way to set the mood for a creepy night in. The pumpkin Candles I have had for years also a Potterybarn purchse. I fell in love with the Silver Skull Candles on a trip to home goods. Only $5, great deal!
Kitty Cat Candle Holder, Pumpkin Candles & the Printable "East, Drink, and be Scary" I downloaded from Pinterst.
The Haunted Mantel
The Dining Room all set for shrieks & thrills

Halloween Table Setting
Spider Votive Candle Holder from Pottery Barn, & the Creepy,
Crawly Table Runner from Home goods

Sparkly Trick or Treat Sign, and glitter spiders.

OWL lanterns. I die for these.

The Entry Way

Anthropologie Candelabra

Boo Blocks from Nordstrom At Home

Bat Candle Holder and Spider Candle. Home Goods.

Newspaper Candles for the Bar

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give me something good to eat

Cute Little Boo Blocks

Front Door Sign... BEWARE!

Vampire Pumpkin! Trevor is so creative

Candy Corn Anyone?

Minnie is all ready for Trick or Treating!
Jack o Lantern Bulldog

And Missy... Our very own Halloween Kitty.




1 comment:

  1. HOW MUCH DO I LOVE!!!!??? There are now words!! Adorable Adorable Adorable!!!!! You are just the decor queen.

    ReplyDelete