Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Boom


Well, my two more days turned into 10 more days!!! I waited, and waited, and waited for my period to come. Well it finally came on the 13th, and ended just in time for a quick getaway to Palm Springs. This will mark the official trip that we are TTC (trying to conceive). After researching the web, reading what to expect, and tips from my preggo friends, Im feeling confident that by next month I will be seeing a tiny little positive. + (praying) And well, the last time I got pregnant, we weren't even trying, and SURPRISE! My Dr. says this already means we are compatible, so hopefully the baby magic will happen easily for us.

Speaking of baby magic... within the last two months, I have 10 friends/ family that are pregnant! (Two, which are my very best friends, which I can't even tell you how excited I am to be an Auntie to their beautiful babies). I am so happy for all of them, because hey I adore babies! But there is a total baby BOOM happening. Honestly, every week I log onto facebook, another one of my friends is pregnant. I hate to admit it.. but it sometimes feels like a little jab... a reminder of what I lost, and so desperately want. But hey, I need to look on the bright side though, there is a total BABY BOOM happening! How fun & exciting! Maybe this means my ovaries will join the big boom. How exciting that if it happens soon, then Baby Bruner will have plenty of buddies to have play dates with :)

So in the mean time, I will be taking my prenatals, eating my veggies, staying calm & keeping my stress in check, dreaming of wine instead of drinking it, and of course spending lots of time in that little room where the magic happens.




3 comments:

  1. This baby boom IS crazy! Hang in there girlie, all in God's PERFECT timing! It took us 9 months for Jake!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I love the little picture-too cute!! :) My Mel- its gonna happen so very soon, I can feeeeelllll it!!! I am so proud of you. SO so so very proud. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In due time my friend! It's scary how much our lives are out of our control when it comes to that stuff! I'll keep you in my prayers and send fertile vibes your way. I know exactly what you mean when you see the baby boom and feel that pang. I just want to be pregnant sooo bad already too and I can't help but be slightly jealous of those who have what I so desperately want! We will have our time Mel!! <3

    ReplyDelete