Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pinning is Winning


I have a new obsession... PINTERST! In fact, I think I may be cheating on Trevor with this website. (its that good). My cousin Meagan, was checking out my recent post about my Top 10, and told me about the website, since I love to share my ideas. SO what is this fabulous new internet fascination? Well its basically a huge board of pictures. You can then save photos you like to your very own board. These boards can be anything. So far my boards consist of the following "interests"- halloween, wedding, christmas, style, Thanksgiving, nurseries, and future party planning ideas. So why is this so great??? You know sometimes, you may come across a blog that you love, or decor to use during an upcoming holiday... but by the time that actually comes around you may have forgotten all this fabulous inspiration. With Pinterest you can save your ideas on a board, and when the time comes... you have all these amazing ideas saved! Pretty cool right? So because I love to share... below are the links to my Pinterest boards I have made so far. I can only imagine what they will look like a year from now. (#pinaddict)

Pretty Spooky... for all things adorable & creepy

Wedding Chic

Christmas Love (personal favorite holiday)

Wonderland: Our future gender reveal party. (praying for that little bump soon)

The Thank.you.holiday.

Lets do Brunch

A future Israwi Baby shower

Style & Fashion

My Dream Shower for a little Baby named Stella

Classic Pooh Themed Baby Shower

Sweet Dreams Little One (Nursery Ideas)

Future Black/White & Red Bridal Shower. 4 Julie


If you are reading this... let me know if you would like to PIN! I'll send you an invite. It takes much quicker than to wait for the website to give you an invite. Happy Pinning.

2 comments: