Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cute as a Button Baby Shower

On June 24th my amazing friends and family threw a beautiful baby shower with the theme "Cute as a Button! " It was hosted at my Mother in law's home in Claremont surrounding her pool and beautiful garden. I am so blessed to have the bestest best friends a girl could ask for and the most gracious Moms and sisters.So much thought and work went into this party, I cannot thank them enough for making me feel so special.

I felt so overwhelmed with love and support by everybody that came to celebrate Stella and from those who couldn't make it, yet still sent gifts of love! From towels, to clothes, to diapers, and necessities... we were showered with all the baby goodies anybody could ask for! Everyone was so beyond generous, and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life, and now Stella's.


Here are some photos of the special day, that I will forever cherish.



CUTE AS A BUTTON


 When I was as Cute as a Button...

 Auntie Ally & MC of the shower

 Stella's Aunties

 Button & Bow cookies favors from Julie & Melissa

 Gorgeous Cousins Meagan & Caitlin

 Melissa & Crystal

 Danielle & Baby Gia

 Bruner Family & Friends

 Playing Games!!!

 Julie & her mom Cheri

 Auntie Kells
 Guest Signing Board
 Grammy Pam & Meagan
 Auntie Gianna

 My Baby book

 30 weeks
 Lindsay, Sybil, & Jenna
 Monty & Stella... COUSIN BUMPS!

 All my Nordstrom Girls

 Baba Pam saying prayer


 Wish cards for Stella


Yummy cake from Danielle, Crystal, & Katie




Adorable book from Auntie D

 Button Place Settings




The "Box" girls <3

 Baby Stella's 4D pics

 Beautiful Tables



My little helpers! (And Auntie Chrissy & Val)

1 comment:

  1. A button baby shower! What a cool and unique idea it was. All of the button DIYs are super fabulous. Wish I had been there! I also attended a baby shower on this weekend at one of the local event venues Chicago. Pretty ladies, gorgeous cake, excitement embossing in so clear, so sparkling party that turned out to be!

    ReplyDelete