Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bump Love

My niece Gianna started taking a picture of me every 3 weeks wearing the same little white Chanel dress. It is really fun to look back now on how much my body has changed over the past 9 months. I love my bump, and embrace it at every size! Even the most recent (watermelon size). It is so neat to see that Stella started out as just a little speck a little dream come true on Christmas Eve morning, and has grown into one healthy & big baby ready for the outside world.

 I'll be honest I have gained a total of 55 lbs during my pregnancy. I really don't feel like I ate a ton, and I was very active & on my feet until I got put on bed rest. In fact I put on 20lbs in the last 7 weeks, so I think that had a lot to do with it. I'm not going to be too hard on myself, because at heart I still consider myself an athlete, and plan on getting back in shape and losing every single pound I gained. I know it won't happen overnight, but I'm putting it out there and giving myself one year to lose it.





 



 

























No comments:

Post a Comment