Monday, March 5, 2012

One Trimester Down... two to go!


The Happy Parents to Be :)

Now that I am in my second trimester, I can matter of factly say that it is much easier than trimester ONE. From my experience, I can honestly say it was miserable. Yes, I was so happy about my new +1, in fact ecstatic, but I honestly felt like a depressed, lazy, and all around miserable member of society. I honestly can say I feel like myself again, and can enjoy this beautiful time.

With that I gladly give you the Best and the Worst of Weeks 1-13...

Best 5 moments of Trimester ONE
1. Taking a pregnancy test on Christmas Eve morning, and seeing that one little word that will change our life forever... PREGNANT
2. Sharing the Happy news with our Family and Friends, and seeing the happy tears from the Grandparents to be
3. Seeing Baby Bruner's heart beat pitter patter
4. Watching our lil peanut kick and punch at the 3rd ultrasound
5. Making the Baby!

Worst 10 moments of Trimester ONE. There's just a lot to complain about...

1. The waiting game...waiting to officially announce, waiting on the news of baby's well being, waiting for the next Dr. appointment, waiting to feel better, waiting , waiting, and waiting some more.
2. Nausea... "morning" sickness should be changed to all day and all night sickness. Feeling like you are going to up chuck at any moment is just miserable!
3. Sore Boobies- My boobs have already grown almost two cup sizes. I had to go to target to get ugly old lady bras. Your Nips get big, and well they change color so that your baby can see them! They hurt a lot.
4. No nookie if you know what I mean.
5. Food Aversions. Seriously nothing sounded good. Almost all foods just sound yucky!
6. Bed Rest. Laying in Bed for 3 weeks straight can make one be a tad bored. Maury Povich can only entertain someone for so long.
7. Moodiness- In my case depression. Sad all day because, I was worried. Sad, because I didn't feel good. Sad, because I wasn't working. Mama had the blues!
8. Progesterone Suppository-yuck! Nothing is fun about a drippy liquid to disturb your sleep every night.
9. Tinkle Tinkle All Day Long, and all night long. Basically me & the porcelain king became BFFs.
10. Not being able to SHOP! I just want to know all ready... Pink or Blue?? Can I buy tutus, or bow ties!

Surviving the First Trimester was tough, but one little thing got me through it. That sweet little baby I can't wait to hold.

Hasta Lavesta Trimester ONE. It's been real...


No comments:

Post a Comment