Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband

Today is Trevor's 24th birthday!!! I absolutely love & adore my husband, and am so happy to celebrate this special day with him. So what are the big plans- a cooked meal by yours truly, some cold stone ice cream, and a little night cap ;). fun right?! Well I thought so!

One of the coolest things about today, was going to go pick him out a card. Instead of looking for a blank birthday card with a puppy, or a card that says I love you, I got to go to the section "His Birthday- HUSBAND." Ok, this was a first... I finally have a relationship section recognized by the card design world. I truly had a moment at CVS- totally excited! (yay)

So in honor of his birthday, I have posted two photos.

Trevor- His First Birthday. Cake Smashing Fun!


Trevor- This year at his 24th Family Party



I look forward to celebrating many many birthdays to come! You make me so happy :D




No comments:

Post a Comment